Thursday, April 17, 2008

You Can't Make This Stuff Up!

"You Can't Make This Stuff Up!" is the title of the first chapter of the book I am writing about my current software development project experience. I am sure thousands of others have been involved in completely screwy projects--software or otherwise; however, this is by far the screwiest project with which I have ever been involved. I will be posting many sometimes humorous, most of the time frustrating, and almost always illogical decisions made on this project. Some of the information will be intentionally changed--such as the name of the company for which I work and the names of some of participants to protect their identities. Otherwise all events are true--yes, true. You won't believe some of this, but I say again, all of the events are true; as I stated in the title of this post, "You can't make this stuff up!"

No comments: